1 bag of potatoes
salt and pepper
a pastry brush
a big baking tray
a whole lot of dedication
1. Start peeling your potatoes. Be careful as I did peel a little of my finger.
2. Cut up the peeled potatoes into quarters, put into a saucepan of water and boil. I suggest you either start doing the next part or play some miniclip games while you wait.
3. Line the tray with foil brush with some butter and start making lil foil squares. This makes it alot easier and holds it’s shape well.
4. When the potatoes are soft drain and start mashing.Add alittle milk and butter and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put the mash into the tray and spread the mash so its nice and level.
6. Put the squares into the mash and rermove any extra mash. This may look weird and people may laugh at you like I got but it works like a charm.
7. Melt some butter in a microwave for a few seconds and brush the butter on the huge wafflle like thing.
8. Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes or so. Keep and eye on it because no one likes burnt potato waffles.
9. Take out the waffle and let it cool for a minute.Then try and remove the foil.turning it upsiide down may help.
10. And there is the waffle of dreams!!!