Retro Wagon Wheel
by Paul Wallis for £10.00
10th December 2006
Pages: 1 2
4. Make a monster marshmallow from icing sugar, liquid glucose, gelatine and egg white. Boil it, then whip it up til it's like double cream, then bung it in a suitable monster mallow mold (I found a well floured cake tin works well) and refrigerate until it sets.
5. Make a chocci sauce and buy a jar of raspberry jam (no pips please).
6. Coat the underside of one biscuit and refrigerate for half an hour.
7. Assemble the components with care and precision: Biscuit 1 (chocci side down) - Jam - Monster Mallow - Jam - Biscuit 2.
8. Render the whole thing in chocci sauce and refrigerate once more.
Approximate cost £10 if using decent butter and chocolate. It can be done cheaper, but remember quality costs.