by Dr C. Hocolate for £10.00
8th May 2006
I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my munchie from its slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise
We had a munchie, a monster munchie
The monster munch, it had a really good crunch
We had a munch, shared it around our bunch
We all felt sick, it was incredibly rich.
To create munchie life from sugar
Begin with 2 large bars of chocolate, 2 huge packets of digestives, 2 packets of munchies, 1kg bag of sugar, 1 flat baking tray, 4 empty cd jewel cases (a naive belief that it will be easy will also help!)
Step 1 The body
The operation began late in the evening
1) Melt the chocolate and fill a baking tray, marking 4 even sections.
2) Place pan in the freezer to cool.
3) Once suitably cooled, cut the 4 sections that will create the shell, angle the edges to about 60 degrees so the top is smaller than the bottom.
Step 2 The base
Every monster has thick boots, this one has a thick biscuit base
1) Bash up most of a packet of biscuits in a bag.
2) Put in a large pan and mix in butter until the mixture starts to clump together.
3) Scoop the biscuit mixture on to a glass chopping board and use cds to push sides in and compress in to a cd sized base. About 4cm thick
4) Place in the fridge to cool