When I was watchin’ the f-word I was also eating a packet of lovehearts … so my first pimp simply had to be the humble loveheart …
One packet "Regallice Icing"
One bottle green food dye
four packets sherbert fountains
one tube squeezy pink icing
little bit of castor sugar (when things got sticky)
1. Measure original love heart (1.9cm diameter, 2.5mm height, ridge 1mm.)
2. Scale up to the power of ten
3. Knead regallice icing and add sherbert kneading it evenly throughout
4. Test the absorbency of food dye with small piece of icing
5. Add a small amount of colouring and knead through to gain equal colouring throughout .. opportunity for a taste test .. it is pretty damn close!
6. Roll out ridge to make the heart
7. Lay heart on
8. Measure lettering and scale up … choose words
9. Pimp me was chosen … lettering made with as close a font to the original
10. Pink icing added with the inconsistencies as per the flaws in the original (honest!!)
11. Freeze to gain the hardness of the original … Et Voila … PIMP ME love heart ready for sending!!