by Paul and Linz for £12.00
4th May 2006
Pages: 1 2
4. Now , fending off hoards of hungry neighbours and/or children you gotta stick the 2 halves of the ‘minstrel’ together… using melted chocolate and making sure you don’t miss no crack homey…
5. And while your minstrel is cooling.. melt the toffee in a big bowl and take pimpin to the next level.. by ‘making’ (read trying desperately and failing miserably) the melted toffee into a ball….good luck….
6. Now leave it all to go for a chillin’..in the..erm…chiller….
7. Melt more chocolate (you can never pimp enough chocolate). This is to coat the toffee.. and fill any crack that y’all homeys missed
8. You can have a go at making a peanut/raisin revel.. but we couldn’t find a 4 inch raisin!… regardless..we gave it a shot… using a mix of chocolate and regular raisins, and it was looking pretty good ‘til we had to stick the halves together… and erm… I’ll say it was very messy and we had lil’ choco-raisins eeeeverywhere
9. Cut ‘em all up and eat ‘em all…including the raisin ‘explosion’… still tastes the shizz! And half a bag of revels later we managed to find the right centers for the comparison. and ate the rest !
10. now you can brag to yer mates…YOUR peanut IS the biggest….