by Mr Webb's 10R2 Maths Class for £30.80
4th August 2006
Pages: 1 2
5. Then, we carefully poured the chocolate onto the plates and let them level out on their own.
6. After they had cooled we placed them into the fridge to set, waiting for the day we could eat them.
7. After almost 24hours to set in the fridge, we popped them out of the plates and found perfectly formed chocolate buttons.
8. We placed them all in the great big packet and spread some out on the desk to take a picture
9. Then the moment had arrived, we all picked one of the buttons and began to munch away!
My maths classes were never this cool
ESTIMATED COST: £30.80
GIANT BUTTONS by …
Mr Webb, Mrs Lees, Lucy Johnson, Alistair Feerick, Rick Walsh, Craig Cawley, Nick Salisbury, Steven Nield, Milly Saide, Sarah Longhurst, Charlotte Stephens, Chris Hall, David Thorpe, Lauren Done, Naomi Tewson, Rhys Bartley, Daniel Booth, Tim Stansfield, David O’Donnell, Paul Cunliffe, Kate Reed, Luke Ireson, Nick Williams, Adele Perry, Matthew Robinson, Cheryl Flint, Hayley Bromley and Alex Jones.