by The-O and The Big Daddy for £7.30
4th August 2006
Pages: 1 2
You can either melt it over a pan of boiling water(I couldnt do this, cause they're was still some Werther's goo stuck to my glass dish), or melt it in the microwave(in 10 bursts, so as not to burn it). (Only do one bar for now)
Spoon on the chocolate(dont pour it, there's should only be enough to lightly cover it), and once you've gotten the sides and bottom of it done, stick it in the fridge, and wait...
Once the chocolate has set, take it out of the fridge, and turn it right ways up. Melt the other bar of chocolate, and spoon it on. Back in the fridge.
Once its all nice and set, take it out of the fridge. Get your sharpest knife out, cause this badboy is hard to cut(although surprisingly easy to eat).
Thats a pimp complete, innit, safe etc.
Is it going to give you diabetes: Yes.
Is it going to break your teeth: Quite possibly
Is it worth it: Hells yeah