Giant Flying Saucer
by Annette Harper for £1.10
9th May 2006
Pages: 1 2
Is it a bird, is it a plane NOOOOOOOO it's a giant Flying saucer.
To make this E.T.E.C - Extra Terrestrial Edible Creation
4 bowls for shaping paper
- Edible paper sheets - 75p per pack
- Sherbet - 35p per pack
1. Place paper onto a sheet of kitchen roll as this stops your edible paper sticking to EVERYTHING
2. Brush along edges of paper with a DAMP brush, too wet and you end up with a sticky mess.
3. Once you have stuck sheets together leave to dry.
4. Once dry sandwich the edible sheets between two sheets of kitchen roll and gently and slowly press between two bowls to create your saucer shape.