Waffle of Dreams
by for £2.00
10th July 2006
Pages: 1 2
5. Put the mash into the tray and spread the mash so its nice and level.
6. Put the squares into the mash and rermove any extra mash. This may look weird and people may laugh at you like I got but it works like a charm.
7. Melt some butter in a microwave for a few seconds and brush the butter on the huge wafflle like thing.
8. Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes or so. Keep and eye on it because no one likes burnt potato waffles.
9. Take out the waffle and let it cool for a minute.Then try and remove the foil.turning it upsiide down may help.
10. And there is the waffle of dreams!!!